Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill @ Nex Serangoon

Came across the advertisement board few days ago @ Nex on their Steak, Prawn 'N' Aglio Olio and decided to try it today. However, there were certain disappointment in its quality and taste. Probably if you just want a decent meal to fill your hunger and not too picky about its taste, you could give it a try since the pricing was pretty affordable (range from $5.90 - $13.90). I think it's quite a great value for students though.

 With additional of $2.90, you could upgrade your meal to enjoy soup of the day, garlic bread and drinks. I find their tomato soup pretty sour though.

I ordered their Steak, Prawn 'N' Aglio Olio, where's the prawn? Oh, they made a mistake in the order hence my prawns have to be served separately later, haiz.

Does it looks juicy to you? It does right? However the truth hurts. It was pretty dry and tough although it's in medium state. I had a hard time cutting and chewing it boo hoo hoo...

Their spaghetti is cooked and mixed with herbs, taste alright.

There came our grilled prawns seasoned with salt and pepper, not as succulent and juicy as stated but still taste ok.

I added the prawns to complete my set which I initially ordered. :P

Ice lemon tea

I find it a little tough to say that out... :X


Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill
23 Serangoon Central Mall (Nex), #B1- 57

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails