Friday, January 21, 2011

Hogs Breath Cafe @ Chijmes

Located at the heart of Chijmes, Hogs Breath Cafe which specializes Prime Rib Steak in Australia, emphasized the juicy, mouthwatering and tender steak you can ever find. True enough, I do love their steak! They also have standard and Aussie size as choices. I will of course take the bigger one. :P

Finger Food Combo which consists of potato skins, buffalo wings, crumbed chicken tenders, salt and pepper dusted calamari with lime sweet chilli sauce and Hogs Breath honey mustard. They appeared to be quite oily, for taste wise I only like their wings and calamari.

Garlic Mushroom Prime Rib Steak - Juicy, Tender, grilled to what I want(medium rare), big portion. What can I ask for? :)

Cream Mushroom Soup - not the usual thick soup I had elsewhere, abit diluted but the taste is good. I personally like it alot.
I noticed their cafe ambiance has those country-side deco style, relax and comfortable. The staffs are friendly and polite too.

Hogs Breath Cafe
Chijmes, 30 Victoria Street, Block A, #01-26/27, Singapore 187996
Tel: (65) 6338 1387
Fax: (65) 6338 6216
Email: hbchijmes@hogsbreath.com.sg

Opening Hours:
Open Daily 11.30am - 1am (last order 10.30pm)
Bar Snacks and appetisers available till closing time

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails