Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jack's Place @ NEX

Has been sometime since I update this blog, was so busy plus a little laziness so I drag till a lazy Sunday afternoon to post some images taken from my dear brother's birthday at Jack's place last Sat. I remembered there was a crowd outside and luckily I've made reservation. No need to wait haha.

 We didn't upgrade to set so no soup, only garlic bread was presented.

Shitake Mushrooms with Slipper Lobster and Crabmeat - I didn't really taste any lobster or crabmeat in there, probably too little of them or it was too cheesy with some juiciness from the mushrooms.

All of us ordered the half lobster and Steak Combo. They gave Striploin for this. I would say Jack's place are better off with just dealing with steak. Do not place too high hope on the seafood. Well I do miss their Jack's place special steak, should have just order that rather than being curious on their harvest of the sea promo hehe.

My favourite medium state.

Ta-da~ we ordered this Mango mousse birthday cake from them out of convenience hahaha. Well not bad, we managed to finish everything clean. :P

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails