Friday, September 30, 2011

Sun with Moon Japanese Dining and Cafe @ Wheelock

TGIF! Time for a gathering session with my sweet buddies after work @ Sun with Moon Japanese dining and cafe. This is my 2nd time here, previously it was during lunch. The dinner varieties were more attractive, we target our all time favourites - Beef, Sashimi, Foie Gras and many more! Most of the dishes really satisfied me except for the pancake.

Ebi Mango Roll

Soft Shell Crab

Beef Tongue, I personally think that it tastes like pork belly haha.

Salmon Belly and Scallops - fresh!

Wagyu Beef, this was one of my favourites! Juicy and tasty, it will be better if you order it in medium rare state.

Foie Gras with Crisp Bread - Totally love it! I personally love to eat it separately, however you can eat with the bread, pretty good too. :)

Could get enough of beef steak and foie gras, this is another dish where you can have both of them together. :)

Baked Oysters, you can still taste the juiciness and freshness of the oyster.

This pancake didn't really interest me, I didn't finish my share. Taste like tako balls.

Gyoza

I definitely will come back again. :D

Sun with Moon Japanese Dining and Cafe
501 Orchard Road #03-15
Wheelock Place
Tel: 6733 6636

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails