Sunday, June 5, 2011

LENAS @ Nex

It has been sometime since I last updated. Had been so busy and tired so when I have some time to rest, I just got lazy. I like to hang around Nex and my target is to try out all the food in that building. This time round, I came by LENAS, just beside MOF. They are related and MOF launched this Italian-American restaurant, very different from its original Japanese style cuisine. Pricing wise seems quite reasonable at first glance.

 Cheese Baked Rice - pretty good and cheesy. Not overly salty.

Grilled Prime Ribeye - The steak texture and taste were normal, the baked potato was just tasteless and very dry. The wedges taste the nicest. :P

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream (contains a little alcohol)
 - kinda sinful, the peanut butter taste is pretty flavourful. :)

If you are looking for casual dining place and not carrying high expectations, no harm giving it a try, especially the desserts.

LENAS @ Nex
 23 Serangoon Central, Nex Mall
#02-01/02/03
Tel: +65 6634 4610
Sun–Thu: 11.30am – 10pm
Fri–Sat: 11.30am – 11pm

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails