Friday, August 26, 2011

Ippudo Ramen

I'm so happy that I have found another top choice Ramen again ever since Nansuttei Ramen has my vote for so long. Let's welcome Ippudo Ramen haha. 
 
I always like those strong flavour Ramen where the soup base is thick and savoury instead of those light ones. That is why previously I'm into Nansuttei's black roast garlic oil style of soup base. Not to general liking by all but I love it. 
 
However, although Ippudo's miso paste + garlic oil soup base is not as strong but it's still very tasty and captivating. The noodles, chashu and the soup seem to blend so well together and this is the first time I finished my Ramen clean and still craving for more. I'm gonna go back again!

 Akamaru Chashu - Blended miso paste and fragrant garlic oil soup with thin noodles, tasty pork belly and spring onion.

 Tender pork belly *thumbs up*

I love this type of noodles, thin and chewy, and goes so well with the soup.

Exterior of the shop at Mandarin Gallery

Ippudo @ Mandarin Gallery
333A Orchard Road
#04-02/03/04
Tel: 6235-2797

Opening hours:
Mondays to Saturdays
11am-11pm
Last order at 10pm
Sundays
11am-10pm
(Last order at 9pm )

Another branch is at UE Square
More info: http://www.ippudo.com.sg/contact-us/

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails