Saturday, August 20, 2011

Paradise Inn Restaurant 2

The craving for prawns with salted egg yolk made me reminisce the taste at Paradise Inn. Despite how long the queue, we still plan to dine in there on a Sat evening. We are unable to make reservation as they need a minimum of 10pax for booking, otherwise all is required to walk in. As expected, we queued for around 45min.

Crisp-fried seafood with Wasabi - tastes ok but I'm not quite used to fried food with wasabi, still prefer them with raw food though :P

Jelly fish with vinaigrette - Nice appetizer as the sour taste stimulates your appetite.

Venison with ginger and spring onion - strong venison taste, goes well with a bowl of white rice.

Stewed Egg Plant - I love eggplants! Soft and chewy, another tasty dish for recommendation.

Scallop with asparagus - This is one of my favourite too. Fresh scallops with crunchy asparagus.

There! This is what I came for but somehow, I didn't feel satisfied like the first time I tried. Probably the thickness and taste of the salted egg yolk is not as strong as before.

  The herbal soup is here. Chinese cabbage and mushroom chicken soup - Healthy and nourishing, tastes like chicken essence.

My share! :D

Lastly, sweet Taro paste and Mango Sago desserts! Taro paste is what we normally call 'Or Ni' a sweet Teochew yam paste dessert with pumpkin bits. Texture is just nice, very delicious, I love it. :D

Paradise Inn Restaurant
23 Serangoon Central
#03-20/21/22, NEX
Tel: 66344228
(And lots of other branches)

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails