Sunday, February 12, 2012

Smiths Authentic British Fish and Chips

For fish and chips lovers, you will probably love this shop located along Tanjong Katong Road. There are 2 more outlets as well. This is probably well known but I didn't notice until someone (who is so into good food) told me. We ordered Cod and Chips - $18, and given a number which they will call out when it's ready. Our cod and chips are wrapped in paper as all their cutlery are disposable. Just simply throw everything away without having to wash them, how convenient hahaha! :P

I love their fried Cod fish! It was nicely battered, crispy and tasty. The fish has no fishy smell, it was very fresh, moist, flaky and tender. Remember to apply the salt and vinegar given on the table. The combination is superb. Chips are a little soggy but I think that's the style of it. I guess this is the first time I grow to like fish and chips so much. :D

Interior of the shop with cozy setting.

Preview of the menu

 Fish and chips wrapped in paper.

 Tada~ My Cod and Chips! I'm starting to miss it now...

Exterior of the shop at Tanjong Katong Road

SMITHS Authentic British Fish and Chips
230 Tanjong Katong Road
Tel: 6345 9855
Opening hours: 12pm to 11pm (Daily)
Website: http://www.smithsfishandchips.com/
2 other branches located at Balmoral Plaza & Boat Quay.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails