Saturday, March 17, 2012

L'Angolo Ristorante Italiano

This is quite an outdated post on a lunch which was meant for my belated birthday treat from boss. I still have to post it somehow despite how busy I am. This is to thank him for remembering my birthday and still offer to celebrate even though he's not feeling well on that day. We went to the nearby Italian restaurant which he recommended. Overall the food, ambience and service is very pleasant.

We ordered sparkling water.

Bread with olive oil dip.

Pumpkin soup.

 This is what I have ordered - Angus beef tenderloin steak. Very tender.

What he ordered - tomato based seafood risotto. He claimed that it was very good.


L'Angolo Ristorante Italiano
32 Maxwell Road, #01-03 Maxwell Chambers
Tel: +65 6224 0978
Opening Hours
Mon–Sat: 11.30am–2.30pm, 6.30pm–9pm
(Closed on Sun & PH)

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails